Espanyol vs Valencia Predictions and Tips – 15 May 2022
We can provide Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction along with news about this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately, Espanyol vs Valencia Football Predictions and Tips – 15 May 2022
Valencia are back in action with an important La Liga game this weekend when they take on Espanyol on Saturday. Both teams have been inconsistent this season and need to prove their mettle in this clash.
Espanyol vs Valencia Preview
Espanyol are currently 13th in the La Liga table and have been plagued by inconsistency so far this season. The Catalan outfit suffered a 2-1 loss at the hands of Deportivo Alaves last week and will have to bounce back in this clash.
Valencia, on the other hand, are in 10th place in the current league table and have failed to live up to expectations so far this year. Los Che suffered a 3-0 loss against Real Betis in their previous fixture and have points to prove this weekend.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures Espanyol vs Valencia
- Valencia have a good record against Espanyol and have won 24 of the 45 matches played between the two teams, compared to Espanyol’s 14 wins.
- Espanyol won the reverse match against Valencia and could potentially win back-to-back games against Los Che for the first time in 14 years.
- Valencia have won four of their last six away matches against Espanyol in La Liga, equaling their success against the home side in their previous 23 meetings.
- Valencia have won just two of their last five matches against Espanyol in La Liga having won seven of their previous eight against them in the competition.
- Espanyol have endured a definitive slump in La Liga and have won just one of the last 15 points available to them in the competition.
- Valencia have not won a game in their last seven in the competition and could have their worst winless run in La Liga in over a year.
Espanyol vs Valencia Prediction
Valencia have suffered in their transition phase in La Liga so far and will look to finish their campaign on a strong note. Los Che were clearly underwhelmed against Real Betis last week and need to do better in this match.
Espanyol have survived their return to the top flight and will need to work hard to get used to the stringent demands of La Liga. Both teams have issues to deal with at the moment and could play out a draw this weekend.
Prediction: Espanyol 2-2 Valencia
$1,000 Risk Free Ball at BetMGM SB
Espanyol vs Valencia Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – Draw
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Espanyol to score the first goal – Yes
Tip 4: Goncalo Guedes scores – Yes
This is the information we can provide regarding Espanyol vs Valencia Football Predictions and Tips – 15 May 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to receive valuable references or suggestions.