Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquake Predictions and Tips – 11 June 2022
We can provide Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction along with news about this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately, Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquake Predictions and Tips – 11 June 2022
MLS returns to another round with games this weekend when the San Jose Earthquakes take on Nashville SC in a crucial Western Conference clash at GEODIS Park on Saturday.
Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquake Preview
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently 13th in the MLS Western Conference standings and have had a poor season so far. The Earthquakes suffered a devastating 3-2 loss at the hands of Los Angeles FC in their previous game and will have to bounce back this weekend.
Nashville SC, on the other hand, are in sixth place in the current league table and have been quite impressive so far this season. The hosts beat the Colorado Rapids by a 3-1 margin last month and will be confident going into this clash.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquakes
- The San Jose Earthquakes and Nashville SC have only played one game in MLS so far, with the match taking place in April this year and ending in a 2-2 draw.
- Nashville SC are unbeaten in their last 23 matches at GEODIS Park – the longest active streak in MLS.
- Only five teams have managed to maintain a longer unbeaten streak at home than Nashville SC, and the hosts can match any of them by avoiding defeat against the San Jose Earthquakes this weekend.
- The San Jose Earthquakes have lost eight of their last 10 away games and have conceded at least three goals in those seven.
- Hanu Mukhtar and CJ Sapong are in excellent form at the moment and have combined to score Nashville SC’s last six goals in MLS.
- Jeremy Ebobisse scored twice against Los Angeles FC last weekend – his fourth multi-goal game for the San Jose Earthquakes so far this season.
Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquake Prediction
Nashville SC has been a formidable force over the past year and have made GEODIS Park their stronghold in MLS. The hosts have excellent players in their ranks and will be looking to extend their unbeaten run at the stadium this weekend.
The San Jose earthquake has been in decline since the turn of the year and has a lot of work to do in the coming months. Nashville SC have been the better team this season and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Nashville SC 3-1 San Jose Earthquake
1,000 Risk-Free Balls at FanDuel SB
Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquakes Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – Nashville SC
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Nashville SC to score first – Yes
Tip 4: Only Mukhtar to score – Yes
That’s the news we can give about the Nashville SC vs San Jose Earthquake Prediction and Tips – 11 June 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to get valuable referrals or suggestions.