Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution Soccer Predictions and Tips – 12 June 2022
Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction that we can provide along with a review of this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution Soccer Predictions and Tips – 12 June 2022
MLS returns to action with a round of fixtures this weekend when the New England Revolution take on Sporting Kansas City on Sunday. Both teams have struggled this season and have points to prove in this clash.
Preview of Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution
Sporting Kansas City are currently bottom of the MLS Western Conference standings and have had a poor season so far. The hosts suffered a narrow 1-0 loss at the hands of the Vancouver Whitecaps in their previous fixture and will have to bounce back this weekend.
New England Revolution, on the other hand, are 11th in the current Eastern Conference league table and have been inconsistent this season. The away team drew 1-1 against Philadelphia United last week and should improve in this fixture.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution
- New England Revolution have a slight advantage over Sporting Kansas City and have won eight of the 19 games played between the two teams, compared to Sporting Kansas City’s seven wins.
- The away team have historically struggled in this fixture and won just two of the 19 games played between Sporting Kansas City and New England Revolution.
- Sporting Kansas City suffered a 1-0 loss in their previous game against the Vancouver Whitecaps – their only home game in which they have failed to score since the start of last season.
- New England Revolution have scored in their last 11 matches in MLS but have also conceded in 10 away games in a row.
- Johnny Russell and Daniel Salloi have scored eight of Sporting Kansas City’s 13 goals in MLS so far this season and have carried much of the team’s goalscoring burden.
Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution Prediction
The New England Revolution have shown glimpses of their potential this season but have been plagued by defensive woes. The Revs are unbeaten in their last four MLS games and have points to prove this weekend.
Sporting Kansas City has had a dismal season so far and will have to play hard in this game. New England Revolution are in better form at the moment and should have won this match.
Prediction: Sporting Kansas City 1-3 New England Revolution
1,000 Risk-Free Balls at FanDuel SB
Sports Tips Kansas City vs New England Revolution
Tip 1: Results – New England Revolution
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: New England Revolution to score the first goal – Yes
Tip 4: Gustavo Bou to score – Yes
Thus the information we can provide regarding Sporting Kansas City vs New England Revolution Soccer Predictions and Tips – 12 June 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to get valuable references or input.