England vs Hungary Predictions and Tips | June 14, 2022
We can provide Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction along with news about this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately Predictions and Tips for England vs Hungary Football | June 14, 2022
England take on Hungary at Wolverhampton’s Molineux Stadium in the final game of the current international window on Tuesday. England are still looking for their first win in the current UEFA Nations League campaign, as they followed a shock loss to their opponents this week with a draw. against Germany and Italy.
A win here could put England top of their group, but a defeat or even a draw would put Gareth Southgate’s men in danger of relegation – and would also have a negative impact on their World Cup campaign preparations later this year.
Hungary, meanwhile, suffered a loss to Italy following a win over England, but have since drawn with Germany in a positive result.
More importantly, after their failure to qualify for the World Cup, they are likely to take their Nations League campaign seriously, making them a tough test for England again this week.
Head-to-Head and Keys of England v Hungary
- Hungary’s recent win over England was their first over the Three Lions since 1962, making it a truly remarkable result.
- A hat-trick for Harry Kane in this match will see him level with Wayne Rooney as England’s all-time leading goalscorer with 53 international goals.
- The last time Hungary visited England, they drew 1-1, with the hosts counting on a late goal from John Stones to salvage a point in 2022 World Cup qualifiers.
- After being one of the highest scoring teams in the 2022 World Cup qualifying campaign, England are currently the lowest goalscorer in the Nations League A League, with just one goal in their last three matches.
- This match will mark only England’s second match with a crowd in the international window this time, after two closed-door matches against Hungary and Italy.
England vs Hungary Prediction
At least on paper, this should be a comfortable win for England. They have a stronger team overall and are likely to sideline Hungary in the last encounter.
However, Gareth Southgate’s men seem to lack confidence at the moment. They looked tired and struggling in front of goal. This, together with Hungary’s win over them in Budapest, will give the visitors hope.
With that said, England will surely want to end this disappointing period with a bang, and Southgate is likely to name a strong team. At least theoretically, it was enough to secure victory.
Prediction: England 1-0 Hungary
$1,000 Risk Free Ball at FanDuel SB
England vs Hungary Football Tips
Tip 1: Result: England win
Tip 2: England scored less than two goals – YES (England have only scored one goal in their last three matches)
Tip 3: Harry Kane scores goals for England – YES (Kane is chasing England’s scoring record and is their most reliable source of goals)
That’s the information we can provide about England vs Hungary Football Predictions and Tips | June 14, 2022
Hopefully with the issue of soccer predictions today it can help you to receive valuable references and input.