New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Predictions and Tips – 18 June 2022
Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction that we can provide along with a review of this match. It should be noted that this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately, New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Football Predictions and Tips – 18 June 2022
MLS returns to the stage with a round of fixtures this weekend as the New York Red Bulls lock horns with Toronto FC in the Eastern Conference fixture at Red Bull Arena on Saturday.
New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Preview
Toronto FC are currently 12th in the MLS Eastern Conference standings and have not been in their best form so far this season. The Canadian outfit edged Chicago Fire with a 3-2 win last month and will be looking to take the lead in this clash.
The New York Red Bulls, on the other hand, are in fourth place in the league table at the moment and have risen to the plate this season. The Red Bulls suffered a 2-0 loss at the hands of Charlotte FC in their previous fixture and should bounce back this weekend.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC
- The New York Red Bulls have an impressive record against Toronto FC and have won 20 of the 39 games played between the two teams, compared to the Red Bulls’ 10 wins.
- The New York Red Bulls are unbeaten in their last six MLS games against Toronto FC – their second longest run against a Canadian side.
- The New York Red Bulls have been in a slump recently in MLS and have won just one of their last six games in the competition.
- Toronto FC are winless in their last 15 away games in MLS and have not secured an away win since July 2021.
- The New York Red Bulls had just seven shots in their loss to Charlotte last month – the first instance in which they have had fewer than ten shots in 27 games.
- Toronto FC have failed to keep a clean sheet in a club record 22 games in MLS and have not kept a clean sheet in their 14 games this season.
New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Prediction
The New York Red Bulls have been in a slump recently and need to make amends this month. The Red Bulls have impressive players in their ranks and will be looking to secure their top seven position.
Toronto FC is in bad shape at the moment and has a mountain to climb this season. The New York Red Bulls are the better team at the moment and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: New York Red Bulls 3-1 Toronto FC
$50 Risk Free Ball + Deposit Matches up to $1,000 at DraftKings SB
New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – New York Red Bulls
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: New York Red Bulls score first goal – Yes
Tip 4: Lewis Morgan to score – Yes
This is the information we can provide regarding New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC Predictions and Football Tips – 18 June 2022
Hopefully the information about today’s soccer predictions can help you to receive valuable referrals or suggestions.