CF Montreal vs Austin FC Soccer Predictions and Tips – 18 June 2022
Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction that we can provide along with a review of this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately Prediction and Tips CF Montreal vs Austin FC Football – 18 June 2022
MLS returns with a fresh set of fixtures as CF Montreal hosts Austin FC at Saputo Stadium on Saturday.
Impact head into the game on a two-game winning streak, while the visitors are winless in their last three outings.
Montreal maintained their solid record at home, claiming a thrilling 4-3 win over FC Cincinnati in their last game on 29 May.
It followed a comfortable 3-0 win over Forge FC on May 26, which saw Impact advance to the Canadian Championship semifinals.
Montreal have started their MLS campaign strongly, finding themselves third in the Eastern Conference standings with 23 points from 14 games.
Meanwhile, Austin suffered a 4-1 loss against Mexican outfit Pachuca in a friendly on Sunday.
They have now failed to win their last three matches in all competitions, claiming one draw and two defeats. With 24 points from 14 games, Austin is fourth in the Western Conference standings, five points off first-placed Los Angeles FC.
Head-To-Head and Key Numbers CF Montreal vs Austin FC
- This will be the first meeting between Montreal and Austin, so both teams will be looking to start their rivalry well.
- The hosts head into the game on a winning streak, scoring seven goals and conceding three.
- Austin, meanwhile, have failed to win their last three games, losing twice and claiming a draw since a 2-1 win over Los Angeles FC on May 19.
- Montreal have won all but one of their last six home games, with a 2-1 loss to Real Salt Lake on May 22 being the only exception.
- Austin, meanwhile, have managed just one win from their last three away games, losing twice.
CF Montreal vs Austin FC Prediction
Montreal and Austin have enjoyed solid starts to their respective campaigns, finding themselves in the upper echelons of the Eastern and Western Conference standings respectively. However, the visitors have experienced a decline in recent weeks, so Montreal can go home with a win.
Prediction: CF Montreal 3-1 Austin FC.
$50 Risk Free Ball + Deposit Matches up to $1,000 at DraftKings SB
CF Montreal vs Austin FC Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – Montreal.
Tip 2: The game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes (There have been three or more goals scored in the last five games of Montreal and Austin).
Tip 3: Both teams to score – Yes (Montreal failed to keep a clean sheet in seven of their last eight matches).
That’s the news we can give about CF Montreal vs Austin FC Soccer Predictions and Tips – 18 June 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to receive valuable references or suggestions.