Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Football Predictions and Tips – 25 June 2022
We can provide Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction along with news about this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately, Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Football Predictions and Tips – 25 June 2022
MLS returns to action with a string of fixtures this weekend as Toronto FC take on Atlanta United in a landmark clash at BMO Field on Saturday. Both teams have struggled this season and need to win this game.
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United preview
Toronto FC are currently 12th in the MLS Eastern Conference standings and have not been at their best this season. The hosts beat CF Montreal by a 4-0 margin in the Canadian Championships in their previous fixture and will look to achieve the same result this weekend.
Atlanta United, on the other hand, are in ninth place in the current league table and have been inconsistent so far this year. The away side secured a 2-0 win against Inter Miami last week and are looking to maintain their momentum with a similar result in this fixture.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures Toronto FC vs Atlanta United
- Toronto FC has a slight advantage over Atlanta United and has won four of the 11 games played between the two teams, compared to Atlanta United’s three wins.
- Having won just one of their first eight games against Toronto FC, Atlanta United managed to stay unbeaten in their three games against the Canadian outfit in 2021.
- All four of Toronto FC’s wins in MLS – 12 of their 15 points this season – have come at BMO Field.
- Atlanta United’s impressive 2-0 win against Inter Miami last week was only the team’s second win in its last nine MLS games.
- Toronto FC have failed to keep a clean sheet in 21 consecutive regular season games at home and are just two poor performances away from an unwanted MLS record.
- Josef Martinez scored his fourth goal against Inter Miami last week and has scored at least four times against 15 different MLS opponents, including Toronto FC.
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Prediction
Atlanta United have improved over the past month and need to work hard to get into the top seven. Josef Martinez impressed when he returned to the starting eleven last week and will be looking to make his mark this weekend.
Toronto FC has had a bad year so far and has a lot of work to do ahead of this game. Atlanta United are the better team on paper and should have won this game.
Prediction: Toronto FC 1-3 Atlanta United
$1,000 Risk Free Ball at BetMGM SB
Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – Atlanta United
Tip 2: Game to score more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Atlanta United to score the first goal – Yes
Tip 4: Josef Martinez to score – Yes
That’s the news we can give about Toronto FC vs Atlanta United Football Predictions and Tips – 25 June 2022
Hopefully with the info about today’s soccer predictions can help you to receive valuable references or suggestions.