Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Prediction and Football Tips | June 25, 2022
We can provide Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction along with news about this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately, Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Predictions and Soccer Tips | June 25, 2022
The Portland Timbers locked in a header against the Colorado Rapids at Providence Park in their MLS Western Conference clash on Saturday.
The hosts have started slowly in their league campaign this season and are currently second from bottom in the table. The Colorado Rapids have fared no better than their western rivals and are in ninth place in the standings with just three points more than the Timbers.
The Timbers are winless in their last four league games, suffering three defeats in that period but avoiding defeat in their previous fixture as they drew 1-1 against LA Galaxy.
The Rapids also continued their MLS campaign after the international break with a 1-1 draw against New York City FC last week.
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Head-to-Head and Number Lock
- The two sides have met 27 times in MLS so far. The match has been contested between the two sides and Portland currently enjoys an 11-10 lead in wins while six matches ended in a draw.
- The Timbers have won just one of their last seven games against Colorado (D3 L3) and the Rapids are unbeaten on three consecutive visits to Providence Park (W1 D2) after losing eight games in a row at Providence Park between 2012 and 2018.
- The hosts have drawn more games than any other team in the Western Conference (7) and only the Philadelphia Union (8) have drawn more in MLS this season.
- Portland is unbeaten in 10 of their last 11 home games against Colorado in all competitions.
- Portland has scored more goals on the counter-attack (4) in MLS but has also conceded three on the counter-attack, with only Sporting KC conceding more.
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Prediction
Portland has only lost twice against the Rapids at home, so it is unlikely that they will lose against the hosts here. The Colorado Rapids have a better defensive record than the hosts, conceding eight fewer goals than the Timbers. Portland have outscored the visitors 22-17 this season but have struggled in their last game.
Taking that into account, a low-scoring draw seems to be the likely outcome here.
Prediction: Portland Timbers 1-1 Colorado Rapids
$1,000 Risk Free Ball at BetMGM SB
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids BeTips
Tip 1: Results – Images.
Tip 2: Goals – Over/under 2.5 goals – Under 2.5.
Tip 3: Both teams score – Yes.
Tip 4: At least one goal will be scored in the second half – Yes.
Thus the information we can provide regarding the Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Prediction and Football Tips | June 25, 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to get valuable references and suggestions.