Sporting Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls Soccer Predictions and Tips | July 3 | MLS 2022
Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction that we can provide along with a review of this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Immediately Sporting Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls Soccer Predictions and Tips | July 3 | MLS 2022
MLS is back in action with a set of fixtures this weekend as the New York Red Bulls lock horns with Sporting Kansas City in a crucial clash at Children’s Mercy Park on Sunday.
Preview of Sporting Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls
The New York Red Bulls are currently in second place in the MLS Eastern Conference standings and have topped expectations so far this season. The Red Bulls beat Atlanta United with a 2-1 win in their previous game and will look to achieve the same result this weekend.
Sporting Kansas City, on the other hand, are in 13th place in the current league table and have struggled this year. The home team suffered a 3-0 loss against the Seattle Sounders last week and will have to bounce back in this clash.
Sporting Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls Head-to-Head and Key Figures
- Sporting Kansas City have an impressive record against the New York Red Bulls and have won four of the six games played between the two teams, compared to one for the Red Bulls.
- Sporting Kansas City have lost 10 of their first 18 games of the season and have suffered two defeats in their last two games at Children’s Mercy Park.
- The New York Red Bulls scored twice in the final 10 minutes to beat Atlanta United last week – it was the first time in nearly nine years the Red Bulls had come from behind after 80 minutes.
- Johnny Russell and Daniel Salloi have scored 12 of Sporting Kansas City’s last 15 goals, including their last five in MLS.
- With Serge Ngoma scoring the winner against Atlanta United, the New York Red Bulls became the first team in MLS to field three under-17 goalscorers.
Sporting Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls Prediction
The New York Red Bulls have so far topped expectations and will look to maintain their momentum this weekend. The Red Bulls have an impressive squad and have points to prove in this game.
Sporting Kansas City can pack a punch on their day but have had a tough campaign so far. The New York Red Bulls are the better team at the moment and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Sporting Kansas City 1-3 New York Red Bulls
$1,100 First Ball Insurance at Caesars
Sports Tips Kansas City vs New York Red Bulls
Tip 1: Results – New York Red Bulls
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: New York Red Bulls score first goal – Yes
Tip 4: Patryk Klimala to score – Yes
That’s the news we can give about Sporting Kansas City vs. New York Red Bulls Soccer Predictions and Tips | July 3 | MLS 2022
Hopefully the news about today’s soccer predictions can help you to receive valuable references or suggestions.