Leeds United vs Chelsea Football Prediction and Tips | August 21, 2022
Line Up, Head to Head Score Prediction that we can provide along with a review of this match. Please note this is only a prediction that we have compiled from various sources. Leeds United vs Chelsea Football Predictions and Tips | August 21, 2022
The Premier League returns to the stage with another round of fixtures this weekend when Chelsea take on Jesse Marsch’s Leeds United at Elland Road on Sunday.
Leeds United vs Chelsea preview
Leeds United are currently ranked sixth in the Premier League standings and have performed quite impressively so far this season. The home side drew 2-2 against Southampton last week and will need to take a stand in this clash.
Chelsea, on the other hand, are in seventh place in the current league table and have yet to hit their stride this year. The Blues were held to a 2-2 draw by Tottenham Hotspur in their previous fixture and have a point to prove this weekend.
Head-to-Head and Key Figures Leeds United vs Chelsea
- Leeds United have a surprisingly impressive record against Chelsea and have won 39 of the 107 games played between the two teams, compared to Chelsea’s 37 wins.
- Leeds United are winless in their last seven games against Chelsea in the Premier League, with their previous win coming at Elland Road in 2002.
- Chelsea won this match match by a 3-0 margin last season and have never secured back-to-back wins at Elland Road in their history.
- Since Leeds United suffered a 3-0 loss at the hands of Chelsea last season, both teams have had identical form in the Premier League.
- Since Thomas Tuchel’s first game in charge of Chelsea, the Blues have recorded 19 away wins in the Premier League – only Manchester City have had a better away record during this period.
- Leeds United are not known for their defensive prowess and have kept just five clean sheets in their last 41 Premier League games.
Leeds United vs Chelsea Prediction
Chelsea have not been at their best so far this season and have a lot of work to do in the coming months. The likes of Raheem Sterling and Mason Mount have been impressive so far and need to improve this weekend.
Leeds United have improved under Jesse Marsch and will be looking to make a mistake in this game. Chelsea are the better team on paper, however, and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Leeds United 1-2 Chelsea
$1,000 Risk Free Ball at FanDuel SB
Leeds United vs Chelsea Football Tips
Tip 1: Results – Chelsea
Tip 2: Game has more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Chelsea score first – Yes
Tip 4: Raheem Sterling to score – Yes
Paul Merson has predicted Manchester United vs Liverpool and other PL GW3 matches! Click here
That’s the information we can provide about Leeds United vs Chelsea Football Predictions and Tips | August 21, 2022
Hopefully with the issue of soccer predictions today it can help you to receive valuable references or suggestions.